Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst. - 1 Timothy 1:15

On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." - Mark 2:17

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Short Testimony by Dr.N.Jayapaul !

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ !

When I moved from Chennai to Coimbatore, now I that it is perfect will of God to work among the Nilgiri tribes. As a missionary I 'Reached the Unreached' Irula tribes. When I proclaimed, the love and power of God worked among those people and even those tribes changed their lives and accepted God.

It was in the year 1971; the Lord Jesus Christ touched me and transformed me. Subsequently the Lord called me for His ministry by showing me the verse, "The Word of the Lord came to me saying, Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:4, 5). I obeyed immediately by quitting my further studies and left home for Bible training. It was then the Lord started molding me for His plans and in His likeness. It was there I learnt prayer and the Word of God. And my heart was filled with burden for perishing souls.
My first ministry has started in the slums of Chennai. As an open air preacher when I preached Word with fasting and tears, Word of God worked in the hearts of people by the power of Holy Spirit. Many who were in the clutches of sins were delivered and transformed by the power of God. Apart from street preaching I used to work in the hospitals and jails.

Read more...