Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst. - 1 Timothy 1:15

On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." - Mark 2:17

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Pakistani Muslim Comes Face To Face With Jesus Christ

Khalid Mansoor Soomro is from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. He was an ardent follower of Mohammed until the results of a challenge he laid out before some Christian students. Please read this powerful testimony of how this man was converted to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior! And He said unto them: “Go into the world, and preach the gospel to every Creature.” (Mark 16:15)


When I was 14 years old I was studying in a convent school at Saddar Karachi Pakistan. I belong to a Muslim family.

My parents forced me to learn the Qur’an by heart when I was seven and so I did. I had a lot of Christian fellows (or acquaintances) at school. I was surprised to see them studying while I always found Christians of low profile in the society. I discussed and argued a lot with them about the accuracy of Qur’an and rejection of Bible by Allah in Holy Qur’an. I always forced them to accept Islam. Often my Christian teacher told me not to do so. He said,
‘God may choose you as he chose the Apostle Paulus.’

I asked them who is Paulus, I know Muhammad only.

Read more...