Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst. - 1 Timothy 1:15

On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." - Mark 2:17

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some Good Christian Songs

Hillsong Music Australia - Shout to the Lord- The Platinum Collection Disc 2
Hillsong - This Is Our God[2008]
Jaci Velasquez - On My Knees- The Best of Jaci Velasquez
Michael W. Smith - Stand
Terry MacAlmon - The Sound of Heaven
Terry MacAlmon - You're My Glory
Vineyard Collection - Volume 2
Absolute Worship I
Absolute Worship II
AUSTRALIA'S TOP 25 PRAISE SONG DISK2
AUSTRALIA'S TOP 25 PRAISE SONG'S DISK 1
Chris Tomlin
Hiding Place
I Worship - Blue
I Worship - Light Blue (Disc - 1)
I Worship - Light Blue (Disc - 2)
I Worship - Orange
Kids In Worship
Lakewood Live
Lenny Le Blanc - All For Love
Matt Redman - Face Down
New Song - Rescue
Our god saves
Passion Worship Band - One Day Live
Passion Worship Band - Sacred Revolution
Paul Baloche - A Greater Song
Paul Baloche - First Love
Paul Baloche - Open The Eyes Of My Heart
Ron Kenoly Discography
Shout Praises!- Kids, Vol. 4
Shout To The Lord Kids - 2
WOW GREEN DISK 1
WOW GREEN DISK 2
WOW ORANGE [BLUE DISK]
WoW THE 90s Disc-1
WoW THE 90s Disc-2
WoW WORKSHIP SONG DISC-1
WoW WORSHIP SONG DISC-2